Our church is ramping up for one of the most strategic outreach seasons of the year. More people attend church during Christmas & Easter than any other time. This year we have already seen 499 people receive Christ in our weekend worship experiences and 87 people demonstrate their faith publicly through water baptism. This Christmas it is our prayer that we will share the life-giving message of Jesus with more people than any other time in the history of our church.
You can help us share this life-giving message through our Year End Christmas Offering. We are asking you to pray and ask God what He would lead you to give towards this offering over and above regular giving.
100% of our Christmas offering will go toward these initiatives and projects:
- Bikes & Bibles - giving away 150 Bikes & Bibles to less fortunate kids this Christmas.
- Christmas Outreach - advertising through print & digital media to invite people to join us for one of our six Christmas services.
- Replacing - worn out or damaged equipment, signage & furnishings at both of our locations.
- Missions - sending more financial support to ministry partners who continue to provide relief efforts to those impacted by hurricanes here in Florida, Puerto Rico, Houston, and Louisiana along with other national and global missions partners.
Before we get distracted with all the Christmas parties, hosting friends & family or traveling for the holidays, let’s give our FIRST and BEST gift to Jesus this Christmas. Why is that so important? Because God gave us His FIRST and BEST gift through His son Jesus. We give because HE gave.
For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. John 3:16 (NIV)
On December 10th, we will collect our Year End Christmas offering. Please pray about giving the best gift you can as we sow into people’s lives this Christmas with the hope of Jesus. The key is for everyone to participate and do what you can. We may not be able to give equal gifts but everyone can do something.
There are multiple ways to give for your convenience. Be sure to earmark your gift “Christmas”.
- Bring your gift on December 10th and place it in the offering during one of our worship services.
- Give online at rethinklife.com/give.
- Use our mobile App by clicking on the give button.
- Text your gift to 407-413-8044. Type CHRISTMAS a space and then the amount.
- Give stocks or securities. If you wish to make a gift in the form of stock certificates, regulations require certain documentation. Your bank or broker can assist in this transfer process. You may also contact our office for assistance at 407-888-3101 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have fallen behind with your giving goals or in giving God the full “tithe” from your earnings you can download your giving statement online or email email@example.com for assistance.
Remember, all year-end gifts are tax-deductible and must be postmarked on or before December 31 to be included as a 2017 charitable contribution.
I want to say thank you in advance for your generous support and faithfulness this year. It is truly an honor to be your pastor and I am more excited than ever to see what God has in store for us this Christmas season and beyond.
With Love and Gratitude,