Want to join us in our mission of leading people into a growing relationship with Jesus Christ? Your generosity enables us to help more and more people experience a life-changing relationship with Him. We are truly grateful for your donation and hope the convenience and simplicity of online giving will be helpful to you.
Financial giving can be divided into two categories: tithes and offerings. The Bible teaches us that we worship the Lord with our tithe, which is ten percent of our income contributed to the church on a regular basis. When we feel called to give over and above our tithe, we do so as an offering.
Access your Giving Statement
For income tax purposes, you can find your 2020 Giving Statement from the Rethink Life church partner’s website. This is a secure website where your family’s demographic and financial information is maintained. Printing your own statement will require a few simple steps.
- Click on your Profile at the top of the welcome page on Church Community Builder.
- Choose the Involvement tab.
- Click on the ellipsis (3 dots) menu on the Financial tile.
- Select Giving Statement.
Options for Your Giving Statement
- Choose if you'd like a Giving Statement just for yourself or for your whole family.
- Select a date range for the gifts that should be included.
- Choose if you'd like only tax-deductible gifts, only non-deductible transactions, or both to be included.
- Choose if you'd like pledge information to be included.
- Click Run Report.
What You Will See On Your Giving Statement
- A list of all transactions found within the date range set, including:
- The date for the transaction.
- The type of transaction (check, cash, online, or other) and check #.
- Any notes about the transaction.
- Chart of Account (COA) fund the transaction was applied to.
- Amount of the gift.
- Tax-deductible (TD) status of a transaction.
- Dates will include the range used for the statement and the actual date the statement was created.
- Unique identification number.
- The Tax Deductible section summarizes the transactions into totals by COA fund.
- The non-deductible transactions are split out into a separate category, if both tax-deductible and non-deductible transactions are included, and are totaled separately.
- If included, a Pledges Summary will report on the progress of your pledge.
- Name and address of organization receiving the gifts.
- Your Full name and address.
- For Canadian tax code reasons, there is a serial number at the top of the statement.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org