Looking for a fun and safe way to trick or treat this year with your family? Friday, October 30th from 4:30 pm - 7:30 pm
at Lake Nona High School, we will be organizing Treat Street - a Drive-Thru Trunk or Treat Experience!
We are hoping to have an abundance of stations providing candy to the children in our community.
If you plan on attending, would like to donate candy, or would like to serve by hosting a distribution station, click on a link below.
What is Treat Street?
Treat Street is an event being held by ReThink Life Church in Lake Nona. Created with you in mind, this event will provide a fun and safe way for your kids to experience trick or treating this season from the safety of your vehicle. As you drive through the parking lot, your children will be able to see some of their favorite characters dressed up along the route and grab bags of candy already prepared by our incredible volunteers.
How can I participate?
It's fun, simple, and safe. Just have you and your family dress up in their best costume(s) and pick their favorite candy holding container. Ex, bucket, bag, or pillowcase. Then hop in the car and get ready for some fun! Once you arrive at Treat Street, you will lower your windows and drive by our decorated cars and tents, stopping to get your treat(s) at each one.
As you are driving through, we will have fun characters waving along the route that your children will love to see. You can stop and have our photography team take photos of your family if you would like, and we will make those available on our website the following day.
When is it?
Join us for our one-night event Friday, Oct. 30th from 4:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Is it safe?
Below are some of the procedures we are implementing to keep everyone (volunteers and customers) as safe as possible:
- Social Distancing - to allow for safe distancing, only 1 car will be allowed at each station at a time.
- Masks - all volunteers must wear a mask and families are encouraged to wear masks as well.
- Contactless - your family will never have to physically touch a person and all candy will be handled with clean, sanitized, and gloved hands
- Sanitizer & Gloves - There will be hand sanitizer and disposable gloves for all those distributing candy.
- Screening - All those serving will be temperature checked and asked about exhibiting signs of illness and/or symptoms related to Covid-19.